Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bellas's Pizza & Deli Review

Pizza is a sore subject for me. Pizza in the north is SO MUCH better than the south. There I said it. My husband and I and most people I know in this area that are from the north pizza shop the area. We try place after place trying to find something even semi-comparable to the amazing pizza we are used to.
That being said I will try to give a fair review of pizza in this area. Recently, my family had a coupon from the attraction book for Bella's Pizza and Deli. IO believe it was buy a pie get a buy. We ordered a plain for the kids and a white pie with broccoli for the grown ups. I actually thew the menu out before we even finished our first slice. I did like the taste of the sauce on the plain but it the slice itself was so thin and there was barley amd cheese on it. The white pizza was just broccoli and mozzerella and no ricotta.
Now I did google reviews before we ordered and they had a few reviews stating best local pizza but I do NOT agreee. We will not be revisiting Bella's.

Tony's Pizza is next on my list to try. So far Christopher's is our choice...unless you want to drive into Myrtle Beach. We LOVE Mellow Mushroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment