Friday, October 11, 2013

FOOD REVIEW: Calabash Deli

Last week my husband and I finally made over to the Calabash Deli. A customer had come in my office the day before and mentioned they had gone their for lunch and said it was fantastic. I ws pleasantly surprised witht he menu and selections. They offered a wide selection sandwhiches, salads, pastry, and even pasta that is hard ti find in this area. I was even happier when I saw the small town shop offering items such as gluten free options and coconut water. I know those of you up north must be thinking no biggie but here that is HUGE. Anyway, next time you are in town and looking for a place to have lunch OR you are a local and have not been there yet...GO get some lunch! PS- They also have breakfast specials! :)







Monday-Saturday
7am-7pm
Sunday 8am-3pm


CALABASH DELI
BAKERY & GOURMET
SHOP
9929 Beach Drive
Calabash, NC
910-579-9801
calabashdeli@yahoo.com

INDOOR
&
OUTDOOR
SEATING
AVAILABLE

Link to menu: http://calabashdeli.com/Menu.html

1 comment:

  1. Great post on "FOOD REVIEW: Calabash Deli". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- bread making schools | piping courses dubai

    ReplyDelete