Friday, October 11, 2013

A Pumpkin Picking We Will Go

Down the road from my home is a local family owned farm called Indigo Farms. Not only will you find fresh produce but they also have a Garden Center and a Bakery. I love when I drive by and see the Pick Your Own Strawberry signs in the summer. Of course now is may FAVOTRITE time of year...Fall. With Fall comes my 2nd favorite thing...PUMPKINS! Check out their calendar of events on their website as they have fun weekend events going on all month!



Indigo Farms is located at: 1542 Hickman Rd NW, Calabash, NC 28467
Check out their website for events: http://indigofarmsmarket.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog regularly. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "A Pumpkin Picking We Will Go" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurants at ooty | veg restaurant at mahabalipuram

    ReplyDelete